NOTICE: DO NOT MICROWAVE YOUR MASK! The metal in the nose bridge will catch fire. Instead - gently hand-wash with laundry detergent and water, and hang to dry.
Recommendations for the use and care of your hand-made reusable face mask:
1. When you receive your mask, we recommend gently hand-washing it with household laundry detergent and warm water. Or - masks can also be placed in boiling water for 5-10 minutes to be disinfected. After disinfecting your new mask, hang to dry.
2. Expand the mask top-to-bottom and insert disposable filter inside the face mask, expanding filter to fit the inside of the mask. Be careful to wear the side with the tag over your face, always. Make sure you never put the outside of the face mask against your face. The outside of the mask collects the harmful particles and should never be touched.
3. When wearing avoid touching your mask or adjusting. The outside of the mask collects the harmful invisible germs, so do not touch the outside of your mask during use or after each use.
4. As often as you wash your fabric mask, take out the filter and dispose of it in the trash carefully. Then place the mask In the water with laundry detergent, then wash your hands thoroughly before touching anything else.
5. Wash and hang-dry your mask again (see step 1), add another disposable filter, and reuse as needed. Placing a single-use disposable filter in the mask, after each wash & dry sequence, is recommended.
Questions or concerns? Email us anytime! Support@DenverFaceMasks.com
- - -
DISCLAIMER: Handmade faces masks are NOT as effective as surgical masks or N-95 respirators at protecting against viral contamination. Our hand-made products are NOT medically tested or approved, and they are NOT guaranteed to protect you from viral contamination.